Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Muse Two


Yesterday's exercise was so productive, I think I'll continue it today. I found the way for the almost-fiance to reveal his true colors.



The answer, as it almost always does, lay in his character. I know, I know--like DUH! I worked with his self-interest and his fundamental insensitivity. Add that he loves to talk about himself. Let JJ ask the right question--voila.


A question for today is what shall I do with Avery? Avery is David's youngest brother, a special needs kid. I'd been moving between Asperger's and Down Syndrome. Suddenly cerebral palsy occurs to me. I like it. He can have hero-worship of his strong, tough big brother. Now I need to find a reason he's in a special school rather than at home.


But now I'm realizing I need another name for him. I have too many long A sounds with JJ and Dave and now Avery which will inevitably shortened to Ave. After perusing boy's names, I think I'll go with Riley.
I wonder if there's something specific about using the internet that draws the muse? I've circled the problem of Avery/Riley for a couple of weeks. Thirty minutes on the blog and I know what to do with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment